Wednesday, June 4, 2008

my first blog! yeayyy!

I AM SOOOO EXCITEEEDDDDDD! hahah!
this is my 1ST EVER BLOG :D
okayyy ermmmmmmm... my english rojak2 sooo here it goes!
Today i want to GYM andd AGAK bestla :D
My personal trainer was Shafiq A/L Ruslan. I got a 1 week pass bebeyy!!
Heeeeeeee( zaf's style). I started with some chest workout-ing kot. I know nothing about this gym2 thingy. Shafiq taught me a lot, although his body is way smaller than me.. errr yeah SMALLER :D
thennn i did some tricep workout-ing. bla bla bla bla.. it was okay2la. n GUA X SAKIT LANGSUNG. hahaha!

After that, we went to kedai makanan blakang gym tu n mknla. I ate a lot bcause i need the energy :D. Then we went to Syed's Bistro where Shafiq wants to buy IRONMAN's dvd. Kedai dvd tu tutup. Soooo, we went to SUMMIT (lair of rempits) to buy the dvd.
Okayyy soooo after that we naik bus n dropped at usj 14 then we walked home to Shafiq's house where we watch ironman romantically together gether hahah!

soo dats it for today. Hari yg agk bestla coz i got to spent a lot of alone time with shafiq? errrrrr OKAYYYY. Oh ya! i called zaf today and he thought im shafiq.
Zaf was silenced. :D

No comments: