Thursday, June 5, 2008

A hell of a workout.

Today i go toooooo GYM! haha! I did a hell of a workout!


My MUSCLE feels like its gonna explode! 1st i was doing some kardio exercise? okayy. Then
i was doing the shoulder? errr or back? err i dont know, Kamarul was my personal trainer today :D
BANGGA BANGGA! haha! He gave me a hell of a workout! Oh yeah! He was wayy better than Shafiq KOT :P Anywayyyy i did all the things he ask me to. Finally, i was like giving up but he blackmailed me on telling my friends that i'm weak! Sooo I continued on workout-ing. It was great! I can still feel the pain now haha! No pain, no gain.

After that, i went down to check on shafiq and his GEDANG friend. Later i did some abs and bicep exercises. Bla bla bla bla workout workout workout. I mkn after that. Back at shafiqs place to watch what happens in vegas. It was an interesting movie.



Thats all for today. Bye bye.

No comments: