Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Avenged Sevenfold!

Avenged Sevenfold


I am a biggg fannnnn of Avenged Sevenfold! Synyster Gates and The Rev idolkuuuu!!
I'm a guitarist, but now i'm taking drum classes so that i can be like my other idol THE REV!
Weeeeeee!! Although i admit that i'm a guitarist but i'm not as pro as YUDESH :D
DIA SAANGAT PRO! I could listen to his strumming every day hahahahh! okay that's gay.
Anywayyyyy Synyster Gates is someone that i really looked up to! He's muscular, talented, and rich? hehe :D papela.



Synyster Gates

The Rev is one of my idol too!! I was amazed by his 'beat of drum' hahah!.
He's skinny n tall and KAKI BOTOL. haha! I dont care. He's a GREAT drummer and he's from A7X! woot woooot! I love the BEAT he makes at Beast and The Harlot. It was the best!

The Rev

Oh ya! These 2 guitarist and bassist are someone that i looked up as well :D
Johnny Christ and Zacky Vengeance!



Zacky VengeanceJohnny Christ


Where's M.Shadows? errrr...

M.Shadows




Anywayyy, Avenged Sevenfold is the best! Keep rock on! haha!
Okayyyy! Soooo dats it! Today i post 2 meaningless blogs hahah!
Enjoy boys n girls! :D

No comments: